Zambia, here we come! Today!

Well the day has finally come. Today at 6:00 we'll be boarding a British Air flight to London, and after a 7-hour layover we'll be off to Lusaka, arriving at 6:30am local time. We'll be having brunch with the team later that morning. It's hard to really explain how we feel right now. People keep wishing us a "great trip." But we're not really going on a trip. WE'RE MOVING!! TO AFRICA! So obviously we're feeling a huge mix of emotions. But we've had a wonderful last month in Bellingham, spending time with so many people we love and doing some of our favorite Bellingham things. Made me want to start a website - Bellinghambucketlist.com for locals and tourists. And now our time here has come to an end. Please pray for us today for safe flights, sleeping toddlers, lenient customs officials, and all forms of traveling mercies. We love you and we'll see you on the other side.

Comments

Artisan Home said…
Hello Huckaby's!
You are flying right now! Yahoo! I wanted to share with you guys one of my favorite poems from St. Patrick's breastplate. Many blessings from Team Harris!

Christ be with me, Christ within me,
Christ behind me, Christ before me,
Christ beside me, Christ to win me,
Christ to comfort and restore me.
Christ beneath me, Christ above me,
Christ in quiet, Christ in danger,
Christ in hearts of all that love me,
Christ in mouth of friend and stranger.