Teen Girls Bible Study

This quarter I issued a challenge at my teen girls Bible study:  if a young lady could memorize a page of scriptures I gave them by the end of the year, they could earn a beautiful Bible for themselves.  Over these many weeks a lot of the girls said they were working on the challenge, but I really wasn't sure what to expect.  I purchased four pretty, hard-backed Bibles and waited.  Finally this week a few ladies showed up at my door ready to give the Bible Verse Memory Challenge a go.  All three of the young women did an excellent job with all of the scriptures and earned a Bible each.  I was so impressed and encouraged!  I think I need to go buy more Bibles this week!  Please pray for the young ladies in the study to continue to grow in faith as they read God's word.  Also please pray for me and auntie Judy as we lead and as I also pray about starting up a women's Bible study after the new year (which I haven't done in years).  Thanks so much!



Comments