1. The toilets are not clean... ever.
2. There is always something on the floor that doesn't belong there. Sometimes it's dirty underpants.
3. The toothpaste lid is never on and sometimes it's on the floor next to the toilet.
4. The really big pot is always on the stovetop and sometimes the crockpot is on, too.
5. Books are not really in piles or rows anymore.
6. I can hear a song playing on repeat really loudly, even though the person is wearing headphones.
7. When someone is hurt and starts crying, I can't tell which kid it is anymore.
8. Laundry is not a chore; it's a way of life.
9. Our 8-seater Toyota seems like a Mini Cooper.
10. Someone is always injured or sick, or pretending to be injured or sick.
I actually could go on and on, but it would just get either too personal or too depressing... just kidding! It's great. We love the kids. Pillow-fighting has become beyond epic in this house. Please pray that the walls don't fall down around us. And please pray that Kelly and I can be very shiny lights for Jesus, even in our pajamas at 5:30 in the morning...
It is a lot more difficult to get a good picture of the "whole" family now. Here is an out-take!