Bible Club Update

One of the ministries of ACTION International is Bible Clubs, and I (Tricia) pretty recently started a Bible Club back up at Ciyanjano. Though we had to cut it short because of my early departure to the States, we were able to set up a party for the Club in April for after I had left. Here are a few pictures of the party they had. We had a few guest teachers help out my assistant, Judy, and our grounds supervisor, Jailos Sakala in putting on a fun and educational day for the kids. Just look at those gorgeous little faces! Please continue to pray with me for these kids and for the start-up of the Club when I return to Ciyanjano at the end of our home stay.





Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.