Thursday, July 28, 2011

Team House Updates












It started with a paint job and ended with a lovely new flat stone floor. Sometimes you never know what you are getting into here. While we were painting we decided to pull out some of the trim along the floor since it looked a little eaten by termites. Once the (almost entirely eaten) trim was out we noticed that the floor had some major problems, Not the least of these was holes from crumbling pan brick that had become a termite hotel. So out came the floor, in came stones, sand, cement and finally big flat rocks to finish it. Man it came out great! It just needs about 20 layers of Cobra floor polish to look spectacular! And we don't have to worry about th whole thing caving in anymore. Which, is good.

No comments: